1. Review the Description of the Assignment – if available. Many instructors use a description and a rubric that provide pertinent information about their expectations.
2. Purchase an Academic Version of the required scale. An Academic Coupon Code is required for purchase. If you don’t have an academic coupon code, request one from your instructor. If your instructor doesn’t have one, your instructor may contact the Organizational Clinic to get one
3. Review the User Manual and the Data Collection Protocol. A product key is required to access the material(s) on the Data Panel page. A product key will be issued after purchase
4. Identify an organization to conduct your performance assessment
5. Determine the Nature of the Organization’s problem, in consultation with an organizational leader. Refer to the User Manual (Chapter 4)
6. Plan the Data Collection Exercise. Refer to the User Manual (Chapter 4). Choose one of the following methods to collect data: (a) Face-to-Face, or (b) Electronic
7. Conduct the Data Collection Exercise. Refer to the User Manual (Chapter 4).
8. Analyze the data. Refer to the User Manual (Chapter 6). Select the 6 Compute tabs in the Analysis column of the Data Panel page.
9. Prepare a report. Refer to the User Manual (Chapter 7). Use the Report Template tab in the menu on the left of the Data Panel page.